Custom landing page doesn't include forms?

DougF51
Regular Participant

Custom landing page doesn't include forms?

Hello, I was excited that I could create a custom landing page so that I could use my own branding/design, but the custom landing page tool doesn't allow me to include a form. ?? I can include buttons, videos, even a 3-column section—but no forms. How could it be a landing page without a form? What am I missing? 

Lots of tools—but no forms?Lots of tools—but no forms?

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @DougF51 ,

The Custom Landing Pages give you the freedom to create a single-use webpage, with a clear goal and focused call-to-action, without having to maintain a full website. As you had stated, you can create a button within the custom landing page that would link back to a lead generation landing page for those sign ups. That lead generation form you would be able to have an individual fill out email, first name, last name etc. If that is all you are looking for then you will need to create a lead generation landing page instead of a custom landing page. Below I have provided a link on the step needed to complete the lead generation landing page.

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/32012-Create-a-Lead-Generation-Land...

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.