Custom "From" and "Reply-to" email addresses for automated series

SOLVED
Go to solution
RajshreeP8
Campaign Contributor

I am trying to use a custom email id in the 'From' and 'Reply-to' fields for an automated series. When I send the individual emails, the custom email id works. But when I add the same emails to an automated series, the 'From' and 'Reply-to' email ids default to my account email id.

Is there a way to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RajshreeP8,

You will want to edit this automated series by going into Step 1, which is the first email in the series by selecting the title shown here in this article. Then editing the Reply-to and From email addresses by selecting the header of the email as shown in this article here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RajshreeP8,

I took al ook into your account and It appears in your automated email, you will need to update the From and Reply-to email addresses located here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RajshreeP8
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I already changed that but it didn't work. See below the automated email campaign that I am testing

RajshreeP8_0-1652634785496.png

For now I have just one email in it as a test case. 

The 'From' and 'Reply-To' emails are set as 'info@rajshreepatel.com'. However, when I activate the automated series the 'From' and 'Reply-To' email ids come through as 'rajshreekpatel@gmail.com'.

When I send the email within the automated series as a separate email (not part of the automated series) then the 'From' and 'Reply-To' email ids come through as 'info@rajshreepatel.com'

Thanks in advance for your help

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RajshreeP8,

You will want to edit this automated series by going into Step 1, which is the first email in the series by selecting the title shown here in this article. Then editing the Reply-to and From email addresses by selecting the header of the email as shown in this article here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST