The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Customer Not Receiving Email - But Emails showing Sent

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Customer Not Receiving Email - But Emails showing Sent

I have a customer that says he isn't receiving my group wide emails but when I check his status, it's showing he has received the emails but not opened them. 

Is anyone else having this issue?  If so, what was the solution?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Customer Not Receiving Email - But Emails showing Sent

Hello @WABC28806 ,

There's a couple possibilities as far as what's going on. It's entirely possible that your contact's domain is filtering the email and not letting us know. Some ISP's and domains can keep an email from being delivered, without actually reporting it as a bounce. It's also possible that the email got sorted into the junk/spam folder or into the contact's Promotions / Marketing folder (this can pop up with Gmail / Gsuite especially).

If the email isn't in their junk/spam folder or promotions folder, then it may be worth reaching out to the contact, and setting up safelisting with them. Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team to see if they have any additional insight regarding the specific contact or their domain.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured