Customer Service Not Helpful

Real Estate

Customer Service Not Helpful

I have tried all morning, twice on hold for over 20 minutes, once in Chat and once talking to the sales rep, who was supposed to call back in an hour - 3 hours ago, to get help with my FIRST campaign that did not send out and I cannot get a straight answer or a solution. Very frustrating and this system is NOT EASY to use as advertised.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @KrisPassagesRealty 

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. I have taken a closer look at your account and can see all three contacts you sent to bounced as suspended. I can also see an error message under your sending history stating your authenticated sender address could not be verified.

We have seen cases where error messages like this appear if a DKIM key is not generated correctly on an account. In fact our Account Review support can see the DKIM key used for authentication has not been set up yet on your end. If it has, then it's not finished propagating. Because of this we suggest reaching out to your IT admin regarding the key itself. We also have this article in our Help Center that you can share with your IT admin that goes over this process.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.