The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Customer Service

Highlighted

Customer Service

I just spoke with a rep by the name of re: IBIS Foundation. spoke over me, did not accomplish what I asked and said I would have to wait 5-7 business days for a call back from a manager. Firstly, that is a ridiculous amount of time by any standard to make a customer wait for a call back and the secondly, when your customer service reps have poor manners, it speaks volumes about your service model. 

The IBIS Foundation is a not for profit parent booster club for a public school in Miami. Since our Miami Dade School System has dramatically altered our 2020-2021 school year, we simply cannot afford services we will not use. Taking funds in advance for services that will ot be provided and refusing a refund is just bad business. Factor in that this is a nonprofit public school organization and its even worse. I asked that the service be cancelled and a refund for unused months be granted. placed me on hold for over 5 minutes, cancelled the service and stated she would not issue a refund. When I stated that the service should absolutely not have been cancelled without a refund issued as it was paid in advance, she stated that I could not otherwise speak to a manager. This is insane. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Customer Service

Hello @IbisFoundation ,

We're sorry that you were impacted by the pandemic and unable to continue your services as expected. The case was already escalated by the Billing rep, so as soon as the applicable people have an update regarding your refund and manager callback request, they'll reach out.

For your own records, if you need to peruse our Terms of Service in regards to your automatic prepayment subscription and cancellation, you can do so here.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured