Customer Support

SOLVED
Visitor

Customer Support

Starting to get a little frustrated with CC support.  The wait times have consistently been 10+ minutes. 
The last time I called, the agent wasn't able to help with my issue and transferred me to another department where again the wait time was 10+ minutes and then the call disconnected. 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Customer Support

Hello @Sherrid63 ,

Thank you for your feedback about the long wait times. We recently switched to a new phone system and are experiencing some growing pains with it. However, our IT team is working to get everything back to normal as quickly as possible and we really appreciate your patience in the meantime. If there's ever anything we can assist with via Community, please let us know as well! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Customer Support

Hello @Sherrid63 ,

Thank you for your feedback about the long wait times. We recently switched to a new phone system and are experiencing some growing pains with it. However, our IT team is working to get everything back to normal as quickly as possible and we really appreciate your patience in the meantime. If there's ever anything we can assist with via Community, please let us know as well! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post