Customization

VisionQuestM
Occasional Participant

Customization

I am so frustrated with Constant Contact since they changed the design interface. I used to be able to add things like drop shadows and rounded corners (something that is simple with CSS), but now I can't even make items in a list align correctly. UGH! Very frustrating, especially considering the amount of money we spend each month for our newsletter. The ease of use and customization has gone backwards NOT forward. It may be time to consider another app.

6 REPLIES 6
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @VisionQuestM,

Thank you for your feedback! We do really appreciate it and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I will submit your feedback on this but in the meantime take a look at all of our other features with image editing. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
VisionQuestM
Occasional Participant

Really? How does the issue of a lack of text alignment, drop shadows, rounded corners, and CSS customization have anything to do with image editing?

Hello @VisionQuestM,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This type of editing with content is also something I can submit your feedback on. Thank you for the additional information! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
GLG22
Regular Participant

Please add my suggestion for rounded corners on button and or blocked text.

Hello @GLG22,

Of course! Thank you for your feedback. 

Zoe H.

GLG22
Regular Participant

If you switch to another app, don't choose the Bad UI and no options to switch/add different number of columns on the fly. I am switching to CC from