We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Customize an email to one particular group when we send an email to all contacts or groups

MarilagM3
Regular Participant

Customize an email to one particular group when we send an email to all contacts or groups

Dear Support Team, 

When I create a campaign that is set to be sent to all groups, is it possible to create a personalize campaign for one of the group not all, the rest of the group should received the non personalized one. Would that be possible?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MarilagM3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This can only be achieved if you send your email to the personalized group first, and then send a copy to the group where you don't want personalization included. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.