We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Customized Unsubscribe Form

MattB378
Occasional Participant

Customized Unsubscribe Form

Is it possible to customize the unsubscribe message?  I have been asked to edit it to say:

“Unsubscribe: This will stop all Marketing emails from us.”

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MattB378 ,

At this time, there isn't really a way to edit the unsubscribe form. Since there's a lot of legal and Compliance-related elements tied up in the unsubscription process, we've tried to ensure it be as straightforward as possible for contacts. 

With that said, our engineers are exploring way we can give a bit more freedom with the unsub form's customization / wording, while still honoring those legal and Compliance expectations. I've submitted your case to our engineers, so that if and when they have an update they'll make sure to notify you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.