Customizing Event Landing Page

Highlighted
All Star

Customizing Event Landing Page

I want to use constant contact for sending invitations and registering people for an upcoming event.  I also want to be able to add my custom event page (not created in constant contact) I cant see where to do that so that it stands out on the form.  

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Customizing Event Landing Page

Hello @JamesD912,

We'll be happy to help figure out the best way to get the look you're wanting!  There's a few options that could work, depending on what your already created 'event page' looks like, and what you're wanting to use our system for.  If your event page contains a full sign-up or RSVP form on it, you would probably want to just include some of the images and information in a normal Email Campaign, and then include an RSVP, or a Register Now button, that links back to the form you created elsewhere.  If you happened to use EventBrite, we have an integration that would make that easier for you as well.

If you're using our event tool for the Registration Form, that can make things a bit more tricky for using third-party integrations.  I would in general say that you'd want to convert your other event page into a PDF or a PNG image, and then use that as an image in our systems landing page.

If you share more information about what you've already created, and your end goal, we'll be happy to help find a more specific solution for you!

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
All Star

Thank you, that helps!

We are also running into an issue where people are going to register guests and use the same email but different information.  Could you let me know if there is a workaround to that?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hi @JamesD912 

You’re very welcome! We’re happy to hear you found this information helpful. I would however like to point out we are unable to assist if you’re using a form that isn’t provided by Constant Contact. I also would like to mention that our system doesn't allow multiple contacts to register individually with the same email. People using the same email must all be under the same registration and marked as guests under a registrant.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.