DISAPPOINTED!

Amber_wSoulAtSea.com
Participant

DISAPPOINTED!

I am unable to use this service, even though I pay for it. Your site continually hangs up -- spinning spinning spinning, but no action. I have blown many hours over the weekend trying to send out a message, to no avail. Creating an email here is simply a waste of time. Worse yet, there is no phone or chat assistance on Saturdays. When did that start? I tried to hard to get an email completed and sent out on Saturday but it was ALL a waste of time. I am quite dissatisfied!!  PS: You have an old unused email address of mine as the main contact -- In the past, I have accidentally sent out emails not realizing that old email address was used and, as such, did not even check that old account for replies and such. I didn't realize it until someone called and said she had sent 3 emails to me and has not received a reply.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Amber_wSoulAtSea.com ,

We are available on Saturdays for support for chat, phone calls, social media, and community.

Regarding the spinning issue, it sounds like you're having severe connectivity issues. Have you tried any kind of connectivity troubleshooting at all? What is your current upload latency regarding your internet speed? 

If you have an old email verified on your account to use as a From, Reply-To, or Billing address, you as the account owner can go into your account to remove / un-verify it. This isn't something our system would automatically do since multiple email addresses can be verified and used for various purposes in a single account. It's up to you to determine what email address you want to use for a campaign's From / Reply-To addresses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.