Dashboard problem viewing, copying, previewing etc. all sent campaigns on Safari and Google

KarenM870
Occasional Participant

Dashboard problem viewing, copying, previewing etc. all sent campaigns on Safari and Google

I have spoken to, and chatted with support on several occasions concerning my issues, and apparently I see other users have the same issues.  (see below) I was told to switch browsers after many lengthy calls to figure out how to correct my problem.  Of course it worked eventually on one of the above mentioned browsers, but no more than 2 times.  Now I am back to square one and frustrated again because the existing issue has not been fixed and is keeping me from utilizing cc as I should be able to.  I do not want to spend more hours chatting with support or on the phone to foreigners whom I cannot understand.  There is no longer an option to email constant contact support either.  Please assist.  Thank you! ~ Better Bodies Yoga

On the dashboard when you first log in, there is a list of recent campaigns and off to the right a copy button and a dropdown with various functions you can do (preview, report, etc.) Neither that copy button nor any of those functions work, however. Very frustrating. If they aren't going to be functional, why put them there?
1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @KarenM870 thank you for sharing your feedback on this experience! We apologize you are unable to work in your account as easily as you should. You are correct, we have received reports of other users being unable to open or copy some campaigns from their dashboard. However this is not an experience all users are having and are troubleshooted on a case by case basis because of this. With that said, testing your account in a different browser is always a great step to see if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. However in this case we also do recommend accessing your campaigns from the Campaigns page or from the Reporting tab if the email has been sent. In the meantime we have also tracked this experience in your account so you may be notified when there are any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.