Database Require

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Database Require

I have stopped using the subscription and now i need my all data that i have uploaded and managed during my subscription period . I have written email too but didnt get proper response..

Please guide urgently .

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Database Require

Hello @user686426 ,

We can try to access some data in your cancelled account. This is also why we strongly encourage people to download their contacts (especially their unsubscribes) and any emails they want, before the cancellation finalizes at the end of a billing cycle.

Please provide what information you need to obtain, and we can see if either we or our higher level technical team can access that for you. If we're able to, we'll be sending the files in emails to the account's primary email address.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

you for your response.

I need the Email -Id  in Contacts , list wise CSV file ..please help .

Highlighted

Hello @user686426 ,

I just sent an email to your account's primary email address, with the contact list attached. Please let me know if you need me to try resending the email and attachment.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured