We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Deactivated Account

user9222530
Participant

Deactivated Account

Good afternoon.

I have a message, after having sent a test email out of a campaign are working on, saying "we've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account".

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @user9222530 ,

Please call the Account Review team so they can securely discuss your account details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user9222530
Participant

The phone number is asking me for the card authentication number but I have no idea what this means?

None of our phone numbers would ever be asking for your card information through the robot. Please make sure you're putting the number in correctly, including applicable country codes.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.