Deactivated told I would still be able to access account

Highlighted
Visitor

Deactivated told I would still be able to access account

I'm furious. I deactivated my account and told the rep I would still need access to the data to pull opens and clicks and she said Id have 120 days to access my data and I login today and I cant get to it.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Deactivated told I would still be able to access account

Hi @BryanH096 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the status of your account. You are correct, information is stored in your account is guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation. However once your cancellation date has passed your account information is no longer accessible unless you decide to reactivate your account during that time. With that said, we do want to make sure you're assisted. What data are you looking to access? We would be happy to take a closer look and see how we can help with this.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured