Dedicated IP address

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Does Constant Contact offer a dedicated IP address for sending emails?

I have a very large organization that has blocked ALL Constant Contact emails and the only way they will unblock it is if I can provide them with a specific IP address only for our own emails.  They have had very bad experiences with other CC users SPAMming them, so that was their solution - to block ALL CC emails.  Unfortunately, some of their people are legitimate subscribers to our emails, who are now being affected and our emails are being blocked, because their corporate office has made this change.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @Marisa_M ,

We do have a dedicated IP address range and a list of URLs that would need to be Safelisted in their security program. Feel free to send them this guide

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Marisa_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi @Amber_L,

Thank you but that doesn't answer my question. I was asking for a dedicated IP address for only our account.  The recipients who are not receiving our emails have blocked ALL emails sent from CC, so I need a dedicated IP address that I can give to them to allow only our emails in their SPAM filter.  I am guessing you don't offer this service.

MMCII
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, please Amber. 

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

The answer is apparently no, they cannot do this.  I am still unable to email about 50 of our members becasue they have blocked everything coming from CC because they get too much SPAM from other senders. I believe other providers offer this so it may just be another nail in the CC coffin. :frown:

EllisonM7
Rookie
0 Votes

Constant Contact does offer a dedicated IP address option

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST