Defining a Text Box

Retail

Defining a Text Box

Hi

I would like to define my text box with a bold, colored border but do not see a way to add that.

Many thanks,

Maria Rowley

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @MariaR624 

We do have an option under build while you are editing a campaign. If you scroll down to see our Layouts section there are some boxes with outlined built into them that you can use However, if the border is not as thick as you'd like we would not have a way to make it larger in our editor.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

As a temporary workaround, I used the Build function. I dragged and dropped the light bordered double image with text underneath. Then I deleted the parallel images leaving a double column of text with a light border. Bit clunky, but it worked for creating an easy form for clients to complete and reply to.

Hello @OACP,

I am glad that worked! I do apologize that it required some extra steps to get there but we are happy that our layouts provided an easy option for clients to complete. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.