Delete Account to Make a New One

Highlighted

Delete Account to Make a New One

Hi, I want to delete this account for the time being and create a new account with a new username. Please let me know how to do that.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Delete Account to Make a New One

Hello @KellyW955 ,

You can let this account run out of time naturally, and it will eventually go into a defunct state. If you'd like to make a new trial account, feel free to go to the main website and click the Sign Up Free button. There you can simply type in a different email to use as the main username. If you need to have the email address available for the new account, you can log in to this current account and change the username to something else. If you're unable to login to this current account, you'll need to call in for account security reasons to get the username for the current trial changed to something else.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured