Deleted contacts still being sent emails

GraceworksM
Occasional Participant

Deleted contacts still being sent emails

I checked out a few of the bounced replies I received in a recent email through the contact search feature. I did this both by name and email. The response was that there wasn't any such person/email on my contact list.

Why would this be?

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @GraceworksM,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is for you to be able to know exactly why this contact is still receiving your emails. To verify for sure that this contact is no longer in your account you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with this information:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account

2 - The contact email address that is still receiving your emails

3 - A reference to this post

Although I would still like to double-check this for you, in some occasions what can happen is that another contact of yours is possibly forwarding these messages and happens to forward your message to this contact, this is a common occurrence

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing