Deleted email list accidentally

DebbieF68
Rookie
0 Votes

With trying to sort out my email lists for GDPR I accidentally deleted an email list I didn't mean to. (GDPR is just an excuse, I made a mistake) Is there any way to reinstate the list?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Curtis_P
Employee

Hello @DebbieF68,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted your list. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to restore a list of contacts once it has been removed. However, if you have an email campaign that you have sent just to that list it can be restored from this campaign. You would simply need to click on the campaign name, choose the number of sent emails, then you can select all of the sent contacts and add them to a new list. I hope that this helps!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
WoodsideEquine
Rookie
0 Votes

I have tried to restore my lists in this fashion, however it is not transferring the contacts back to the list. Would there be another option?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WoodsideEquine ,

It looks like you're replying to an older thread. You can call our general support so they can setup a rewind case with our higher level technical team to attempt. Please keep in mind that this isn't a 100% guarantee, particularly if it's been more than 24-hours since the action was taken.

For doing it yourself, when looking at your emails' reports you can export the sent list, then re-upload that CSV file into your contacts to conduct your own manual rewind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST