Deleted items need to have filter options

JohnM03
Regular Participant

Deleted items need to have filter options

Periodically I'd like to 'copy' an old event, but when I pull up the list of deleted items, it's a mix of emails and events.  Shouldn't there be a way to look at ONLY events or ONLY emails?

3 REPLIES 3
Nichelle_M
Employee

Hi @JohnM03,

Thanks for reaching out about this! You are correct in that the Deleted trashcan combines all types of campaigns without a way to filter. I can definitely provide this feedback to our programmers, but in the meantime you can create a specific folder for these Event campaigns, and move them there rather than to the Deleted trashcan:

2017-07-28_11-00-58.png

It would be an easy way to find the exact Event campaign you need!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JohnM03
Regular Participant

Creating another folder SOUNDS like an excellent idea, but I don't see a way to do that either.  Grrr!

Hi @JohnM03! Here is a link to our Help Center that will show you how to create a new folder for your campaigns. Also here's a quick screenshot that shows you to click on the plus sign to create that folder. 

foldercreate.png

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.