Deleting Campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
Consulting & Training

Deleting Campaigns

When deleting a campaign including an email offer that contains a coupon, will the coupon be deactivated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @JacobC892,

To be absolutely safe, I'd recommend deactivating any trackable coupons you've inserted into a campaign. Simply deleting the email won't cause the tracking and usability of the coupon to stop - as they've already been sent out. Clicking Deactivate will make sure its coding is cut off for future usage.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @JacobC892,

To be absolutely safe, I'd recommend deactivating any trackable coupons you've inserted into a campaign. Simply deleting the email won't cause the tracking and usability of the coupon to stop - as they've already been sent out. Clicking Deactivate will make sure its coding is cut off for future usage.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post