Deleting lapsed members

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnneV16
Rookie
0 Votes

Our database is Little Green Light. We need to understand how we can delete lapsed members from Constant Contact without doing each one manually. Do we create a lapsed members list in LGL and connect it to CC or do we do the deletion in CC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AnneV16 , 

There are a few ways to go about this. The easiest suggestion I would have would be to create a list of lapsed members in Little Green Light, preferably in a CSV/XLSX/XLS format (Excel), and then upload them to a new list within Constant Contact. You will want to make sure to create a new list just for the lapsed members. From there, you should be able to go into the new list, select all of the contacts in the list by checking the box next to Email Address, and delete the lapsed members. This will remove them from the account entirely.

If you need help with any of these steps, feel free to respond and have us clarify, or give our support team a call at 866-289-2101 for live, 1:1 support. 

We do also appear to have an integration with Little Green Light, but that integration was created by a third party named Zapier, so I am not positive whether it is a two-way integration (both adding and deleting contacts from CTCT). If you would like to try installing it, you can find it under your Integrations tab at the top of your screen, by searching Little Green Light in the search bar. For assistance with that integration, you would want to reach out to Zapier at (877) 381-8743. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @AnneV16 , 

There are a few ways to go about this. The easiest suggestion I would have would be to create a list of lapsed members in Little Green Light, preferably in a CSV/XLSX/XLS format (Excel), and then upload them to a new list within Constant Contact. You will want to make sure to create a new list just for the lapsed members. From there, you should be able to go into the new list, select all of the contacts in the list by checking the box next to Email Address, and delete the lapsed members. This will remove them from the account entirely.

If you need help with any of these steps, feel free to respond and have us clarify, or give our support team a call at 866-289-2101 for live, 1:1 support. 

We do also appear to have an integration with Little Green Light, but that integration was created by a third party named Zapier, so I am not positive whether it is a two-way integration (both adding and deleting contacts from CTCT). If you would like to try installing it, you can find it under your Integrations tab at the top of your screen, by searching Little Green Light in the search bar. For assistance with that integration, you would want to reach out to Zapier at (877) 381-8743. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST