Deleting unused lists, but can't tell when they were last used

SOLVED
Go to solution
CTH1791
Rookie
0 Votes

I am new to a company but have used Constant Contact in the past. I am trying to clean up their over 130 lists and have pared it down to about 60. However, I can't tell what lists have been used recently enough to keep without holding a company-wide Zoom meeting and going through them one by one, or going in to individual contacts and seeing what they have opened recently. With over 50 employees and 25,000 contacts, that is too much of a time burden. Is there a way to view when lists were last used? Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CTH1791 ,

At this time there isn't a way to segment or really affect that. It'd honestly just come down to looking through your most recent emails' reports to see what lists have been sent to. Depending on the frequency of your sendouts, I'd recommend your 10 or 15 most recent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CTH1791 ,

At this time there isn't a way to segment or really affect that. It'd honestly just come down to looking through your most recent emails' reports to see what lists have been sent to. Depending on the frequency of your sendouts, I'd recommend your 10 or 15 most recent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CTH1791
Rookie
0 Votes

Hmmm, that is disappointing. We send out 10-15 about every two weeks, so I'd have to sort through almost 100 emails, but that won't touch things we do only once a year. This is definitely something Constant Contact should make searchable, or have as information on the list. Thank you for the help!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST