The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Deliverability issue

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Deliverability issue

I can't seem to get anyone on the phone who can fix my problem.  That is problem #1.

Problem #2 is my test emails to our city manager, communications manager, and other staff are not going through.

The test emails are not being delivered.

Can you please fix this problem as soon as possible?

Thank you,

Jennifer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Deliverability issue

Hello @JudyP861 ,

I was able to send and receive a test email right away, so it's possible that there's some degree of spam filtering occurring on the end of you and your associates' ISP / domain. It may be worth checking to see if the test emails went to the spam or promotions folders, due to test emails' lack of authentication normally attached to live sendouts. Otherwise, you may need to make sure your systems' safelists are up to date for domains and email addresses.

If those don't alleviate your issue, I encourage you to call our Deliverability team to see if they have any additional insight. If you're unable to stay on the line or call in, we can also submit a ticket for a callback if you'd like one. Please be aware it could take up to 24 business hours for a callback, depending on the size of their queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured