Demo

SOLVED
Go to solution
AmieH950
Rookie
0 Votes

I'd like to request a demo for Tuesday or Thursday next week...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmieH950 ,

Welcome to Constant Contact! The current email builder is set up to make creating emails simple, and straightforward. For getting started with the email builder, I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your first email.

Once you have your first, "master template" created, I'd recommend adding it to a folder on its own. That way you can easily find it to copy it for future editing and usage.

When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format), with relevant links for newcomers using the system. You're also welcome to call our general support so they can work 1:1 with you, and also screenshare while you're logged into your Constant Contact account.

For trialers that upgrade straight to the Email Plus plan, our designers can also get a template designed for you with your coloring, logo, and some other aspects taken from your website (if applicable). They can also get your social media links and some of your other header/footer elements setup as part of that design.

While you're still in trial, if you'd like additional live guidance and assistance, our general phone support can provide that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmieH950 ,

Welcome to Constant Contact! The current email builder is set up to make creating emails simple, and straightforward. For getting started with the email builder, I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your first email.

Once you have your first, "master template" created, I'd recommend adding it to a folder on its own. That way you can easily find it to copy it for future editing and usage.

When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format), with relevant links for newcomers using the system. You're also welcome to call our general support so they can work 1:1 with you, and also screenshare while you're logged into your Constant Contact account.

For trialers that upgrade straight to the Email Plus plan, our designers can also get a template designed for you with your coloring, logo, and some other aspects taken from your website (if applicable). They can also get your social media links and some of your other header/footer elements setup as part of that design.

While you're still in trial, if you'd like additional live guidance and assistance, our general phone support can provide that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST