Designer to help with email template

SOLVED
Go to solution
Margery347
Rookie

If I hire a designer to build my email template, can I show him what I want?  It does not appear that there is any time for speaking with someone.  It asks you to authorize based on your website, but there is no pre conversation?  How exactly does it work?  I know what I want, just need help putting the actual template together with appropriate colors.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P

Hi @Margery347

The good news is users do have the option to have an email template created by our design team with or without a consultation. It is however important to mention the prices for templates do differ for the two services. In fact we have emailed the contact on file about our design services. You can also request further information directly through our Product Services team.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @Margery347

The good news is users do have the option to have an email template created by our design team with or without a consultation. It is however important to mention the prices for templates do differ for the two services. In fact we have emailed the contact on file about our design services. You can also request further information directly through our Product Services team.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST