Deteriorating service

Frequent Participant

Deteriorating service

Recently the connectability of Constant Contact has dramatically decreased. I suspect the staff has "improved the service" resulting in the usual disaster. Has anyone else experienced this decrease in quality?  Dick Spotswood

1 REPLY 1

Hi @RichardS760 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you are unable to work in your account as easily as you should. With that said, what exactly are you experiencing (blank pages, error messages, slow loading, etc.)? What actions are you taking before this happens? What browser are you working in? Also, if you have not done so already I would suggest working in a different browser or a private/incognito window. Please let us know if testing your browser helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.