Did Constant Contact delete my old surveys?

SOLVED
Go to solution
MS7027
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

I know Constant Contact has changed the way they do surveys (I hate the changes, BTW)... but I need to copy the text I used in the invite for a survey I sent out last year, and the survey is nowhere to be found in my account.  Did Constant Contact delete my old surveys?  I have several surveys I send out annually, and each year, I copy/paste the invite text from previous years.  So now I have to re-do all of this work because they deleted my old surveys?!  Not cool!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for providing that info. I apologize for my earlier responses as it seems I missed the memo on the extent of the legacy survey retirement. Based on emails sent to customers 60-days prior and 30-days prior, the legacy survey system has been completely closed off as of May 2, 2022. Therefore the reporting data within won't be accessible at this point, including by our higher level technical teams.

I've also notified the Knowledge Base team to make sure any articles related to legacy surveys are turned off / redirected to the newer survey pages articles.

With all that said, you should be receiving an email shortly asking for either names or dates of surveys you need. We're still able to access related emails and the base form of the survey itself, so we can provide you with the wording you're needing. Please reply directly to that email with the name(s), date(s), and any other identifying info for which survey you're needing, and what wording you're needing from that survey. We will reply with what information we can grab, and reply back with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MS7027 ,

You can still view and export your legacy surveys' data, including the questions and other general info, from within your account.

Legacy surveys and their reporting have been fully retired as of May 2, 2022.

William A
MS7027
Brand Visionary
Not true. Some of my surveys from last year disappeared this past week. They are not in my account anymore.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Can you provide any specific examples? Did you check your Deleted folder? We can't just remove surveys or other campaigns, they'd either be in Trash or buried deep within your regular campaigns, or another folder.

William A
MS7027
Brand Visionary

Yes, I can give specific examples if you want to check my account.  When looking at the list of all of my surveys, and looking under Status, I don't even have a Deleted folder.  (I have All, Draft, Sent, Active, Inactive, and Ended.) According your help page, Deleted should show up under Ended. It doesn't show up for me, probably because I don't have any deleted surveys. No, they are not in the trash, as trash is only for documents and images.  Are you saying my surveys would have moved by themselves, sometime this past week, from the Surveys folder to be "buried deep within [my] regular campaigns, or another folder"? BTW, my "All" surveys number is 19 right now.  I had hundreds of surveys in here last week, going back to at least 2016.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for providing that info. I apologize for my earlier responses as it seems I missed the memo on the extent of the legacy survey retirement. Based on emails sent to customers 60-days prior and 30-days prior, the legacy survey system has been completely closed off as of May 2, 2022. Therefore the reporting data within won't be accessible at this point, including by our higher level technical teams.

I've also notified the Knowledge Base team to make sure any articles related to legacy surveys are turned off / redirected to the newer survey pages articles.

With all that said, you should be receiving an email shortly asking for either names or dates of surveys you need. We're still able to access related emails and the base form of the survey itself, so we can provide you with the wording you're needing. Please reply directly to that email with the name(s), date(s), and any other identifying info for which survey you're needing, and what wording you're needing from that survey. We will reply with what information we can grab, and reply back with it.

William A
BasaltChamber
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi William,

Is there any way to recover old surveys? We didn't have the results downloaded from the ones over the past few years, because they were always viewable.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

There is no survey data from the legacy system available for us to access.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST