Different Pop Up Forms on Different Web Pages

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Different Pop Up Forms on Different Web Pages

Hi there,

I'm new to using Pop Up Forms and am curious about having multiple Pop Up Forms.

Our team has 2 different pop up forms for different programs. However, when I copy the "Universal Code" and input it into our website code, it's code for both pop up forms.

Is there any way to have individual code for each pop up? On Constant Contact it mentions something like the following, but I'm not sure how to go about executing.

A Pop-up Sign-up Form is embedded into the HTML code in your website or blog and pops into view after a specific amount of time so that you can collect sign-ups as people view your website. The form can be added to any webpage, added to multiple webpages, and you can even create and customize multiple forms for different pages of your website — but first, you need to customize the content, choose the information you want to collect from your sign-ups, and set the timing for when you want it to pop

Thank you!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Different Pop Up Forms on Different Web Pages

Hi @ResourceCentral 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful Specific code for Pop Up Sign Up forms/support multiple popups. However at this time the universal code is supplied does not allowing users to specify the Pop Up form that appears. Being able to Specific code for Pop Up Sign Up forms/support multiple popups is a feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With that said, where exactly in your account were you seeing the text you've included in your post? We want to make sure this information is updated by the correct teams.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Different Pop Up Forms on Different Web Pages

Hi @ResourceCentral 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I can understand how helpful Specific code for Pop Up Sign Up forms/support multiple popups. However at this time the universal code is supplied does not allowing users to specify the Pop Up form that appears. Being able to Specific code for Pop Up Sign Up forms/support multiple popups is a feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With that said, where exactly in your account were you seeing the text you've included in your post? We want to make sure this information is updated by the correct teams.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured