Difficulty with loading

JanisH55
Participant

Difficulty with loading

Other websites are fast-loading ... ConstantContact is SLOWWWWWWWWWW! I had a draft and it's taking minutes to load. it never took long before your redesign!

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JanisH55 ,

It appears you already called in and spoke with one of our phone reps, who assisted you in transitioning to the current, mobile-compatible editor. If you have any connectivity issues after switching editors, please provide a screenshot our your speed test results from fast.com (including More Info) so we can see if there are any latency or other issues that might be getting in the way. Our website generally requires a 100 MS or lower loaded latency in order to function as ideal.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
HenryS67
Participant

I work on a PC all my campaigns it used to take me 2-3 minutes in creating a camping now it takes 20-30 minutes  every step takes forever to load, Im afrain of doing extra changes because It will be a nightmare of  extra time could you tell me why is like that now.  The problems started just as the  pandemic started now you will blame it on the pandemic but many companies are adapting and you guys are getting worse and worse.  

Hello @HenryS67,

I apologize that you are having this experience. Can you try a few troubleshooting steps to see if that fixes things and answering a few questions so we can do some research? 

Which browsers are you using? Can you try multiple? 

Is this a home connection or public/work? Is this connection wireless or wired?

Have you tried a incognito window or clearing or cache/cookies?

Can you try a speed test and send us the results? 

Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.