Disappearing Email Text

Participant

Disappearing Email Text

One of my team members created an email template and put normal text into it (title, body text, etc). However, when I copy and open it all the text disappears! I try to add more and the letters disappear every few seconds. Has anyone had this happen before? It's very frustrating because it effectively means I can't use that template! 

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello. When you say the text is disappearing, is it still present but just not visible or is it being deleted entirely? Does this happen throughout the entire email or just in that one block? I would try an incognito/private window or another browser if you haven't already. You can also try previewing the original email, copying the text from there and then pasting it into a new block in the copy to see if the text sticks that way.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

This is happening to me too and its quite frustrating. The text completely disappears. 

Hello @RevdJamesMH,

I do apologize that you are having the same experience. It sounds like you may need to select the "Insert" button on your keyboard. That key makes it so your text disappears when you are attempting to edit it. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.