Disgusted

Highlighted

Disgusted

I created a new campaign today. It looks terrific indraft form but when I sent it out, the words are over the photograph and cannot be read.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Disgusted

Hi @RosemaryB30,

I'm very sorry to hear that. We always recommend checking to make sure an email campaign is displaying consistently across multiple email clients and devices before sending the final version to your contacts. Because each email client has different ways of displaying email content, you'll want to not only preview it for desktop and for mobile, but also send yourself a test. Just start by clicking the Preview button in the top right:

2016-10-11_14-07-22.png

Then you can select the Desktop and Mobile buttons. Finally, you'll want to click Send a Test Email:

2016-10-11_14-08-31.png

If you come across an issue within the test version you'll be able to fix it before your contacts receive your email campaign. Hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Disgusted

I'm assuming alot from the original post, like the piece looks well in preview mode.

Here's the truth of this situation that you're kind of turning around on the OP.

If she creates it in YOUR editor and reviews it in YOUR preview then YOU should ensure by testing that it works in all the email clients not YOUR customer. If it doesn't, YOU should maintain a list of non-compatible client combinations or fix the bugs in YOUR editor.

When you take away all the creative control that we used to have, YOU then assume all the liability when it doens't view well, not us.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured