The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Distribution Lists

Highlighted

Distribution Lists

We pull distribution lists from an automated system that updates weekly. Is there a way to sync the constant contact lists to the automated lists so they update on their own? Or do I need to continue to update all of our lists manually?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Distribution Lists

Hello @MariemontCitySchools ,

If you're using a system with an officially supported integration, you'll find the applicable app in your account's Integrations tab. It may also be worth checking out the Integrations Marketplace in your account, to see if there are any 3rd party developers for your system to sync with ours. 

Otherwise if none of those have an app that can ease the syncing process, then I'd recommend reaching out to our Web Services / Developer team to see if they have any insight on how to get your system to sync with ours.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured