Divi Builder Email Optin form won't work with Constant Contact

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Divi Builder Email Optin form won't work with Constant Contact

I've been using Divi Builder by Elegant Themes to update my WordPress website but I can't seem to get the Email Optin module to work. I can connect to my Constant Contact account using an API and secret key and select a list but when I test the sign-up with an email and press Subscribe nothing happens. Help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Divi Builder Email Optin form won't work with Constant Contact

Hello @KylieH4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that nothing is happening when someone tries to sign up. The first step that needs to be completed for troubleshooting this problem, would be to contact WordPress to make sure it is installed properly. That will most likely fix the issue. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Having the same issue

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

I ended up using a MailMunch form instead of the one from Divi. Good luck.

Highlighted

Hi @user467944 

There have been cases where some themes in WordPress impact the ability for our API to successfully collect contacts. However I have taken a look at your account and do not see you are currently using our available WordPress Plugin. If you are working with a custom API I would suggest contacting our API support directly for further assistance. This team can be reached by email at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured