Do my contacts allotment go away each month if I don't send to the maximum number of people?

DavidB28019
Participant

Do my contacts allotment go away each month if I don't send to the maximum number of people?

Hi everyone,

If I am signed up for a certain number of contacts per month, if I don't send to the maximum number, is the difference rolled up for the next month, or do I lose them?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DavidB28019. No, our billing is not based on a "use it or lose it" type of plan. Billing is based on the number of active contacts in your account and what plan you are signed up for. For a breakdown of pricing and tiers, you can visit the Plans and Pricing page under your profile name in the top right corner of your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.