Do you have an app

SharonB14
Participant

Do you have an app

Wanted an app like you used to have where I could just access and put in one email at a time instead of downloading web page signing in etc

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SharonB14 ,

Our mobile app is available for iOS or Android devices. The mobile app is mainly for on-the-go campaigns for emails and social media posts. The only emails that can be edited on the app are ones created using the app's Cross Platform Editor (CPE). All emails' reporting is available on the app.

For more info on the CPE 

Some email campaigns created in the browser's editor, events, surveys, and other campaign types not mentioned above cannot be created or edited through the app as they're not designed for the mobile app's functionalities. Additionally, the app is not built for account, website, or billing management, which will need to be done via the browser UI.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.