The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Document links

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Document links

I need to load over 1600 documents that will need to be connected to a corresponding number of contacts. Can a CC developer be engaged (I will pay - need estimate) to export the document names and links to a csv or excel file?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Document links

Hello @RayD81,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you would like to upload a spreadsheet of email addresses into your Constant Contact account, please click on our helpful article for the steps on how to do that. You can also see plans and pricing on our website to see how much you will be paying, for the amount of email addresses you have. To see how to export your email addresses into a spreadsheet in order to upload them into your account, you will have to contact the third party that is currently storing your email addresses. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

No it did not address the question.

I would like to be able to download a file with info and document links from images in a specific documents folder to an excel file.

Is there someone that can arrange this?

Highlighted

Hello @RayD81 ,

This doesn't exactly sound like a service we normally offer, so we apologize if we're not all on the same page yet. For the sake of clarification:

• Where are these documents currently located. Are they on your computer or in a cloud?
  • Are you wanting these 1,600 individual documents to be dynamic so that each contact only sees / can only access one?
  • What are you looking to use the Excel file for, once it is created? Do you want the documents uploaded to Constant Contact so the hosting links that are generated are placed in the Excel file?
  • Could you please elaborate on what you mean by the "from images" part?

We apologize if there's still some confusion, please let us know if you need us to clarify any of our own questions. Thank you for your patience.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured