Does buying a $50 one time campaign let me use it for a Survey?

SOLVED
Go to solution
HKJFF
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I have to  create a survey - does that count as a Campaign if I pay the one time campaign fee of $50?

Sent an email 3 days ago have not heard back  - am trying here now.

Help - chat/support isn't open during my daytime hours!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HKJFF ,

It looks like our support team replied back, however I can provide their response here as well:

---

I understand your concern regarding the one time campaign. However, currently this is not available for survey pages. So, you would have to upgrade your account to Email Plus plan to create and Publish the survey pages. Please refer the help article to: Change to a different email plan 
Create a Survey Page 
Reporting for a Survey Page 
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  If you run into any issues or questions along the way, please feel free to visit our Help Center, where you'll find helpful information and other ways to get in touch with our Support Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HKJFF ,

It looks like our support team replied back, however I can provide their response here as well:

---

I understand your concern regarding the one time campaign. However, currently this is not available for survey pages. So, you would have to upgrade your account to Email Plus plan to create and Publish the survey pages. Please refer the help article to: Change to a different email plan 
Create a Survey Page 
Reporting for a Survey Page 
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  If you run into any issues or questions along the way, please feel free to visit our Help Center, where you'll find helpful information and other ways to get in touch with our Support Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST