The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Does this software work with theatres to have the ticket buyer choose if they want to receive emails

Highlighted

Does this software work with theatres to have the ticket buyer choose if they want to receive emails

I'm looking for a software for theatres that pops up on the theatre website and asks if they want to subscribe.  Then they can choose from monthly or when new shows come up for sale.   The should also be able to choose what types of shows they will be emailed.   Then all the theatre has to do is input the show info as they are booked and classify them.    

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Does this software work with theatres to have the ticket buyer choose if they want to receive em

Hey @SteveM9393 ,

Sign up forms are an excellent way to make sure your contacts can get themselves assigned to the list you want them to be on, or let them choose the lists they want to be on.

For more information, I'd definitely recommend checking out our article on creating pop-up forms. Additionally, you'll want to make sure you have all the lists you want people to add themselves to created beforehand, so they can be selected as options during the form creation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured