Doesn't send on first attempt

MikeR503
Participant

Doesn't send on first attempt

Almost every time I try to send an email lately, I get this: "Unable to schedule campaign. Please try again later."
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @MikeR503 ,

Does this message only appear when scheduling a Resend to Non-Openers? Or does it occur when just trying to normally schedule a new email to a list? Does it occur with a fresh, new email, or one that was copied from another? Does the issue occur in other browsers, or in Incognito/Private browsing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Not a resend.  Probably is a copy/update email - I do that a lot. I have only seen it in Chrome. 

Does this issue seem to occur when the "Send early results" option is checkmarked on?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.