The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Donation campaign

Highlighted
Retail

Donation campaign

I would like to be able to have a continuous donation campaign button. I've been told that I have to create a new campaign each time I use it in my bimonthly email. That is very tedious.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Donation campaign

Hello @SheilaO9 ,

With the donation block, if you're wanting to have its information maintained (i.e. the same WePay account attached, the same wording), then you'll just need to copy the campaign that it's already in. However, if you're needing to create a brand new email each time for these bimonthly newsletters, then you'll have to recreate the donation block each time. With that said, I did get your feedback submitted on the issue so our engineers have some ideas of ways the donation block can be developed / improved further.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured