Double and triple charges

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Double and triple charges

While registering for events many of our members are being double and sometimes triple billed.  A call to support blamed the end-users browser, but in reviewing with our members, there is a wide varity of devices and browsers.

So here is my NEW IDEA ...... own up to your issues and provide a solution

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Double and triple charges - Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @TASO how is your event being shared to your contacts?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Double and triple charges

I spend a while on the phone with Support again this morning.  They blame the credit card processing company. In the meantime, your customer (at least for now) suffers while 2 software companies point the finger at each other.

Highlighted

Hi @TASO I apologize the answer you received is not the one you were looking for! How is your event being shared to your contacts?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No worries, you can close this issue.  We have learned our listen and have moved on.

Highlighted
Employee

We'd like to apologize for any frustration this has caused you, @TASO and we will continue investigating the issue on our end. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. 

Amber_L

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured