Downgrade/cancel plan online

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Downgrade/cancel plan online

Maybe I'm overlooking the button, but I don't see one that allows me to downgrade or cancel my account, which I would like to do. Please advise. Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Downgrade/cancel plan online

Hi @DeniseK106 

These are great questions! The good news is you can downgrade directly from the Plans & Pricing page under your account. With that said, a cancellation on the other hand requires us to submit a cancellation request, or for you to call into our Billing Support.

You also have the option of suspending your account for a nominal monthly fee. Suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time. Please let us know which option you would like to proceed with.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured