Download Icon on Pictures

Participant

Download Icon on Pictures

In creating some new campaigns, I've uploaded photos from my photo library on my desktop into the Constant Contact Library. I then used those photos in an email campaign.

When sending a test email, I noticed that every photo now has a download icon attached to it.

How do I get rid of that!!

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @KathyJ73 

Your images having to be downloaded before displaying in your email client is not a setting Constant Contact can control. This happens due settings in your email client. I would recommend making sure that your email client is set-up so images are enabled to display. Here's an article in our Help Center that goes over how to enable images to automatically display.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.