Download the html for an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
WilliamA558
Rookie

I want the html from my email campaign to post on my website. How can I get access / download this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WilliamA558 ,

If you built your email in the custom code editor using your own HTML coding, then you can copy the email, then copy the code from the editor as needed.

Otherwise, the HTML from the regular email builders isn't available for download. If you're needing a way to display / link to your email on another site, you can either copy and paste its permanent URL (available after it sends) or you can download the email as either an image or PDF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WilliamA558 ,

If you built your email in the custom code editor using your own HTML coding, then you can copy the email, then copy the code from the editor as needed.

Otherwise, the HTML from the regular email builders isn't available for download. If you're needing a way to display / link to your email on another site, you can either copy and paste its permanent URL (available after it sends) or you can download the email as either an image or PDF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST