Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
I canâ t download on my ipad. Why not?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Gildingstudio , 

Sorry for all the questions! Just trying to get a handle on the situation. I did attempt to go into your account and download your most recent campaign using Google Chrome, and it does appear to be working okay for me. If you have Chrome, I would recommend attempting the download on there to see if it works. 

If that is still not working, I would recommend starting with some basic connectivity troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. 

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Gildingstudio , 

I apologize that you are having problems. Would you mind clarifying a little bit? What exactly are you trying to download to your iPad? The mobile application, an email campaign, or something else?

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your note. Sorry, my question was a bit vague. I’ve been chatting with an agent online but got cut off when I left the site to do what he mentioned. Anyhow, I am just trying to download a newsletter that I created but when I click the download button on my new’ish Ipad nothing happens. There isn’t any download anywhere and hitting the button makes it fade and then comes back on. When I try this on my desktop I just get a blank page without your system allowing me to even access the print page. Probably browser situations but I have the newest I can get.

any ideas? Thank you. 

Charles

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Gildingstudio , 

Thank you for clarifying! Are you working off of the mobile app while using the iPad, or off of a browser? If a browser, which browser are you using? Are you trying to download the email as an image file, (.jpeg/.png), or as a .pdf file?

Also, when you attempt to download the email campaign using your desktop computer, what browser are you using then? If you check your downloads folder, is the file appearing there at all?

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care

Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you! Using Firefox on both. Also Tried Safari on the pad. No downloads show anywhere. I’ve done this many times before so I know what I’m doing, it just isn’t working now and I don’t know why.

Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

P.s. I am trying to do a PDF. Usually when there are a lot of questions it means it isn’t going to work from my experience.  Sorry, not feeling very hopeful here. But thanks for trying.

Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Gildingstudio , 

Sorry for all the questions! Just trying to get a handle on the situation. I did attempt to go into your account and download your most recent campaign using Google Chrome, and it does appear to be working okay for me. If you have Chrome, I would recommend attempting the download on there to see if it works. 

If that is still not working, I would recommend starting with some basic connectivity troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. 

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care

Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator

Thanks Amanda, I finally was able to do it on Safari. I don’t know what’s up with Firefox.

Thanks for helping!

Gildingstudio
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Sorry, I know. I get a lot of agents though checking in and asking the same things when It usually just comes down to the browser in the end. All is good now, thanks again for your time.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST