Downloadable e-book

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Downloadable e-book

Hi, newbie here. 

Iam setting up an opt-in form on my website. Iam going to offer a downloadable e-book as a reward for signing up. I need to know how can I get them the free book. Do I have to set up a dedicated page for this purpose only? Can you help? 

Can you provide me with step by step instructions. Thank you . 

J. Cerva

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Downloadable e-book

Hello @JOSEC897 

Thank you for posting! That is a great question. The best way to get people signed up for your e-book is once you have the form setup on your website, have those email contacts placed onto a separate email list so you know who exactly you're sending this e-book to. You will then be able to send out an email to these people with a link to the downloadable content. 

Now you can certainly try to upload your e-book to your Constant Contact library if it's in a PDF or Word format, but the file size will need to be 5MB or less. If your file is over this size, you can try to compress it through a Third-Party website of your choosing. If you can get this file uploaded to your library we will provide you with a link for your readers to click on and save your e-book to their own devices. 

You can follow instructions on how to insert a document link here: Insert a Document into a Campaign Email

Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured