The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Downloading emails

Occasional Visitor

Downloading emails

I have several emails that I want to download so I can put link them to our website. 80% of the time they download. And then the other 20% I get error messages stating that they could not be downloaded. Why - and how do I get around that? Please email me at 

Tags (3)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More