Draft Not Allowing Edits

SHEditor
Participant

Draft Not Allowing Edits

My draft isn't allowing the title to turn blue where I can click to get back in to do edits.  The only options it is allowing are "Preview" or "Delete" in the ... right-hand menu.  It is the only one now showing a clickable title for edits or copying.  Customer Service isn't available today.  Help!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @SHEditor. There are a few drafts in your account but I believe you are looking at a legacy email draft. Our legacy editor was turned off earlier this year and customers were notified before this update was made. With this change, you cannot make edits to legacy campaigns and will need to recreate the campaign in our new editor

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.